Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Blogger!

Welcome to the http://www.ninibooboo.com/ blog! I have thought about starting a blog for some time about the antics of my 2 year old son, Cooper. However, I began a new webstore and decided to start the blog for that reason. I do plan to incorporate the Cooper stories, life stories along with feature product in this blog.

Ninibooboo is an Infant & Children's Boutique specializing in unique, personalized and monogrammed gift store. We will be featuring many name brands such as Belle Ami pettiskirts (if you haven't seen these, believe me when I say they are precious!), Three Little Ziglets nursery items, Rock Star Organics, BabyLegs and Cozy Cacoon and many more added daily. Additionally, we will have ninibooboo exclusive items made by my personal seamstress...a beautiful and talented native Texan named Nita. I know her as mom and my children as "NiNi". Thus the idea for, you got it, ninibooboo!

I am a mother of four beautiful, smart (yes, Jake), beautiful children of varying ages. My oldest is my funny and very handsome, Jacob (aka Jake) who will be 18 in exactly 11 days, my beautiful only daughter Taylor (age 12), Cooper (the new love of my life) age 2. And, I could never forget the talented and genius Ben (age 14). I am married to "my love" Geno for 14 years.
This is our ninibooboo "pillow case" dresses with unique embroidering and sating ribbon shoulder ties. These are individually made with your choice of ribbon color and embroidery design. These would be great for spring and summer days, special photos and Easter. No two are the same. Each are individualized per your specifications. See http://www.ninibooboo.com/ to order.

Check back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment